Not Solved car theme wanted
Not Solved
Hi,anyone no of a good car theme!!!

Pete
Not Solved
I'm going to convert a theme, "Carbon", from PhpBB to MyBB... I've got my hands full at the moment, but if you are willing to wait you I will have that done by the end of the month (It's long, but that's why I'm telling you in advance)...
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Doug Adams
Not Solved
I am looking for a car theme myself. I have installed carbon phpbb installed on my forums but the fonts are way too dark and that doesn't help much because the background is dark but then the fonts are dark too so that kinda makes the template useless.

When do you intend to release the theme you are working on?
Not Solved
I never started the conversion of Carbon (It sounds like the same theme you are using), and I don't think I'll ever get around to it... I'm doing about four projects not to mention school projects, sickness, and personal projects...

And you can change font colors very easily, a simple matter of changing "#FFFFFF" (White) to "#000000" (Black) inside of a template.

I'm sorry if I get your hopes up, but I forgot and have my hands fuller than Bill Gates' pockets...
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Doug Adams