Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My small forum site
Nice, but needs a new logo Toungue! And you need a new thead_bg... Something to match your site more.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Doug Adams
Okay all my other skinning and that i will do when 1.4 comes out.
COOLIES
Wink Sounds good! Seems like everyone's put stuff on hold until 1.4...
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Doug Adams
ahero4heor Wrote:Wink Sounds good! Seems like everyone's put stuff on hold until 1.4...

yup as if it comes out soon we do not want to have to do it all over :p
COOLIES
Why are the bottom text links on the top? I don't know I guess I'm just not used to it...
Actually that's the toplinks and there aren't any bottom text links on his forums Wink...
ahero4heor Wrote:Actually that's the toplinks and there aren't any bottom text links on his forums Wink...

You are right but the theme will be change a long with a number of other things at this time i have closed for forum because of some thing that has happened and it will be reopened when that sorted.
COOLIES