Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DDLTeam
DDLTeam is a web forum talking about webmasters needs (HTML, CSS, etc...)
www.ddlteam.com
Please join us
u need to change the logo but good
0 posts, dude! You should post a welcome notice! 1 post down, then Big Grin!

Joining atm...

EDIT: Yeah, I think you should get a new top banner...
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Doug Adams
Besides having a logo I think the theme is great. I don't even like red but I do like it. I think you have too much categories though. Nice job! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks all for your replyes
i have just created this form now (when i post the thread) that's why the is no threads in it
and about the logo, i wanted to know if the PSD of the MyBB default logo is available some where here so i can use it
PS: i am totally new to MyBB i just found out about it like 2 days ago and i think that is really good, i used to be a vBulletin user for over 2 years now and now i am not, so expect to see me here a lot :d
can't wait till the converter supports vb so i can convert my other vb forum to mybb
Umm, the PSD is around here somewhere. I just don't remember where Sad. It's not in any official thread. It was posted in a thread about a month or two back by a member (dunno who).

Cool! Yeah, we all await the converter (some of us, not me).
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Doug Adams
ahero4heor Wrote:Umm, the PSD is around here somewhere. I just don't remember where Sad. It's not in any official thread. It was posted in a thread about a month or two back by a member (dunno who).

Cool! Yeah, we all await the converter (some of us, not me).

I am looking for the PSD logo too. I can't seem to find it. Your board looks good to be a few days in the making.
I found it in this thread
here you go
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=28101
I told you we could find it. Toungue