2 Themes and 2 Domains
I wanted to create 2 themes on one mybb forums but i need each theme to have a different url... Is this possible? If so any help in doing this is appreciated Smile

Thanks!
You can do so by specifying the URL of each theme's folder while creating/modifying them from the admin control panel.
Hmm i don't think i understand how this will work? Sorry for my confusion Sad
I think i understand what you were trying to say now but that's now what i needed Smile

I need 1 MYBB forums and 2 Themes i suppose as default... I can't see how this is going to work though Sad It's actually not the whole theme i need, just the banner... The actual layout and everything is fine but i need a new banner on the one url and another for the other url lol...

Does anyone have any suggestions at all as to how i could accomplish this?
If I understand you correctly you want two themes which have different banners? If that's correct, then you can make a copy of your current theme and template set (simplest way is probably to export it, then import it with a new name). Then in the template with the banner, change it to the other URL.
Dennis Tsang
Former MyBB Team Member
Web: http://dennistt.net
Well i want 2 urls with different banners... Maybe if there was an else/if statement changing the banner dependant on the url (which i don't think would be possible without a whole lot of work?)
He means that if you visit his site via bhshsh.com you'll see one theme and if you visit his site via hshsh.com you'll see another theme
If upload the forums to your 2 domains. Just the files, EG download then upload via the FTP. Then the settings for the mysql database will be the same. So the posts and settings will change on both. Then just change the logo in the files,

EG

Domain 1:

Logo=/images/logo.png

Domain 2:

Logo=/images/logo.png

But the images are differnet, as you have 2 folders for the 2 domains? Get it?
Yeah, the only information that should be different is that one forum is directed at a remotely hosted database.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Doug Adams
Oooooh i get what you mean now hehe, thanks for the help! Smile
Good Wink. I'm pretty sure it will work, in theory it should. But, meh, that's theory.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools." - Doug Adams