XBOX GamerCard
(06-30-2009, 12:42 PM)rosado Wrote: hello all! I wonder if this is still working... Is anybody else still using it? That would be soooo great!

I downloaded it and it doesn't work initially, you have to make a bunch of changes to the code unfortunately. I have it working but it doesn't really correspond with the plugins activation since I'm not very good at PHP.

If you want I can give you my changed version and explain how to make it work.
Thanks a lot man. That wont be necessary. Since I am not good at php or html at all, I am trying to stick to the basic stuff without lot of modifications... There is a site that can generate the gamercard code. and people can insert in the signatures (not sure about make it an avatar...)

Have you seen it? I will try to find and post here...
I am just a happy myBB user... I ask more than I answer so far but I hope to change this in the future and help new people as everybody else have been helping me...
(07-02-2009, 01:21 AM)rosado Wrote: Thanks a lot man. That wont be necessary. Since I am not good at php or html at all, I am trying to stick to the basic stuff without lot of modifications... There is a site that can generate the gamercard code. and people can insert in the signatures (not sure about make it an avatar...)

Have you seen it? I will try to find and post here...

I did all the php edits already, I would just have to explain how to install it, like adding the profile field.
Thanks. In this case I would love to have it... Can you send me on an MP attachment?

tks a million!
I am just a happy myBB user... I ask more than I answer so far but I hope to change this in the future and help new people as everybody else have been helping me...
(07-02-2009, 10:49 AM)rosado Wrote: Thanks. In this case I would love to have it... Can you send me on an MP attachment?

tks a million!

Actually... I think I just figured out a way to make it work with no user changes, only adding the profile field. I'll upload a zip with a readme in just a bit.
Alright here it is, complete and working (I hope).
Woah, just kidding, one little important piece of code I forgot, now it will work Smile

Xbox Gamercard Plugin