Not Solved What do I CHMOD 777 to make Ajax Cool Reg work?
Not Solved
for some reason mine looked unreadable. i checked on this forum and uploaded some new files that made it a little better. but it was still hard to read. so i'm going with that package on captchacretor.com.
Not Solved
mmm...you can add your own fonts to the mybb ones...and if your host has a screwy php compile then using the captchacreatorr won't fix that.
Not Solved
it's all set and the images are showing up perfectly. i'm not sure which file to add the code that checks it. if put it at the beginning of member.php, the page just says that the letters i entered don't match the image, nothing else. if i put it at the end, the page won't load, no error, it just doesn't load.
Not Solved
here is the code. the problem is it checks for the image code first thing. is there a way to edit the code so that it only checks if the form is being submitted?

<?php
include_once('captcha/captchac_lib.php');
$Turing_code = $_REQUEST["Turing"];
if ( CheckCaptcha($Turing_code) !=1 )
{
echo "<b><font color=red>The Captcha Code you entered is invalid. Please press the Back button of your browser and try again</font></b><br>";
return 1;
}

?>
Not Solved
Never mind, I got it working. I just had to find the right spot in member.php. Smile

I've got the ajax cool registration AND the custom captcha working. Thanks again for all the help. Smile

http://baytownbb.com/member.php?action=register
Not Solved
No problem..glad I could assist.