Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Mybb Source
Even though I am no longer an admin at MyBBSource, I still happened to stop by and see that the new theme has finally been made default. It was made around one or two months ago by Combus and I personally think it looks amazing. Check it out Smile

http://mybbsource.com/index.php
Got to admit its pretty awesome. Has such a nice feel to it.
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
It looks good but I believe the logo has a relative position so on wide resolutions it is to far to the left.
I think it's supposed to where it is... on both my computers (one is 1600:900 other is 1024x768) the logo is supposed to be...

Really nice looking though Smile
- Sundim
[Image: smflogo.png]
It looks okay, but it's all basic changes. Virtually nothing but the header and colors were changed, and a few images..

It disappoints me to see the default postbit, too Sad
good u
(11-01-2009, 01:38 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: It looks okay, but it's all basic changes. Virtually nothing but the header and colors were changed, and a few images..

It disappoints me to see the default postbit, too Sad

I honestly think that it's the nicest MyBB theme out there, but that's just me Toungue
Yeah it is just you o_O
good u
Nah i got to agree, its nice on the eyes.
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
(11-01-2009, 09:38 PM)T0m Wrote: Nah i got to agree, its nice on the eyes.

So does this person:

http://mybbsource.com/thread-2819-post-2...l#pid23864

Anyway, I'm a big fan of anything Combus makes.
(11-01-2009, 01:38 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: It disappoints me to see the default postbit, too Sad

MyBBSource is heavily modified, so I didn't want to change those templates (forum displays and postbits). Sorry about that, but didn't want to make the adaptation of the theme a huge headache for Nickman.