Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[F] Theme exporting
#1
I made a theme and changed a lot of templates. Then i go to admin cp and i try to download theme. Theme's xml file downloaded successfully. But when i open xml file with Dreamweaver:
   

So when i want to import theme again:
   

I using 1.4 final version. When i using 1.4 beta version, themes was exporting and importing successfully.

Is this a bug?
#2
Have you looked at this thread?
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-345...#pid231967
Creativity is a drug I cannot live without.
[Image: 1]Support PM will be ignored
#3
Yes, i looked that thread and changed file.

Edit: But didn't fix.
#4
confirmed here..
I tried Chris solution but it's didn't fix it.
it's seems that the file wasn't full downloaded I see this at the last line of the file
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
	var go_text = "{$lang->inline_go}";
	var inlineType = "search";
	var inlineId = '{$sid}';
// -->
</script>
<
Official Arabic Translator.
#5
yap I can confirm this bug also

Last line of my exported theme look like this
</div>]]></template
[Image: ivgeo_banner.png]
#6
Hi,

The attached version of admin/modules/style/themes.php, if uploaded to your forum should correct the problem - it is due to the length being incorrectly calculated and browsers trimming the end off the file.


Attached Files
.php   themes.php (Size: 83.39 KB / Downloads: 273)
#7
Thanks for the fix.
#8
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.
#9
thanks Chris fixed here..
Official Arabic Translator.
#10
my one is still not fixed can someone help


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)