Request auto image resizer
If you don't have access to the PHP fopen wrapper, you'll have to turn on the overide option. The .htaccess file should be loaded to the resizer_class folder if going that route.
Plugin works on my forum, but in ACP I have this error:
Quote:Warning [2] Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /..../public_html/inc/plugins/imageresizer_gd.php:1) - Line: 48 - File: admin/index.php PHP 5.2.5 (Linux)
[Image: moderator-btn.png]
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
(2008-08-10, 02:45 AM)mtjo Wrote: If you don't have access to the PHP fopen wrapper, you'll have to turn on the overide option. The .htaccess file should be loaded to the resizer_class folder if going that route.

I tried it on both settings and no luck.
Will keep trying though. I really want this one to work.
My favorite plugin.
As far as the header errors, in the ACP, go to Server and Optimization Options and set Error Type Medium to "errors". I am going to have to figure a way to send the image headers w/o the warning.
There are/were four white spaces in front of <?php
Thats cause it was throwing the header warning.
Try the attached file;

Attached Files
.php   imageresizer_gd.php (Size: 11.66 KB / Downloads: 157)
i have this issue when i use the align center code with the image

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have submitted a fixed version now and while it is waiting validation, you can download it below. LeX pointed out the header issue and I used some Prototype functions to get rid of a couple of loops. The center and right align issue is also resolved. It tests good in FF, Opera9, Safari 3 and IE7.

http://opensourcepartners.net/dev/imageresizerGD.zip
thanks men, woks great!!!

a little issue, when i upload the resizer_class.php , the plugin manager don't work Sad , i only upload the imageresizer_gd.php and all works great
Where it is possible to chance the position of the textbar?
I need this info on top of the resized picture...
Open imageresizer_gd.php and look for line 288.

Replace:
'parent.insertBefore( warning, img[i].nextSibling );' . "\n";

With:
'parent.insertBefore( warning, img[i] );' . "\n";