Discuss: MyBB 1.4.1 Released - Maintenance and Security Update
(2008-08-17, 05:46 PM)bryn Wrote: Hi,
In our updated translations, should $langinfo['version'] be still "1400"? It is so in the english langpack, but it should be "1401" or "1410", shouldn't it?

It should be 1401
Okay, thanks. Good job, BTW.
In the text patch file for 1.2.14 it says:

1,2,4 there's no 3. Is there supposed to be a 3rd file that has to be patched or was 4 a typo?
Join this Gaming Forum
So may i ask what is happening about the problem that happened with the upgrade script ? should i install fresh copy of 1.4.1 and restore one of my DB backups from my 1.4 installation ?
Thanks,
Andy
(2008-08-18, 06:44 AM)_Andrew Wrote: So may i ask what is happening about the problem that happened with the upgrade script ? should i install fresh copy of 1.4.1 and restore one of my DB backups from my 1.4 installation ?

Hi,

If your board settings have been duplicated, you can try running the following script attached to the following post:
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-360...#pid240505

That should hopefully correct the issue.

However, if you unfortunately have lost settings to due this problem, I'd recommend if you have a recent database backup you restore that and then upload the updated /install/ directory from the mybb_1401_changed_files.zip and run it.

Regards,
Chris.

Thanks, i fixed this issue myself with a little bit of initiative and patience.

If you'd like i'll post up what i did...
Thanks,
Andy
Next time, please create your own support thread in the general support forum. Thanks Smile
[Image: destroyerjf8.jpg]

Give us your feedback about MyBB in this thread and become listed on the MyBB website.
Doesn't post by IE (blank page after press post)

Firefox ok!
Sorry, because English not good
updated fine with no errors
Mohamed
Thanks for patching 1.2.14 as well!!

However, one question to the attached file in this post. There is the number "3" missing. Only a fault or is there another code to patch, which has been forgotten?

Thank you in advance!
My Plugins on MyBBoard.de
(english descriptions included)