Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
[Release] [1.4] Unreal Themes (All 3 Released!)
thats weird. I tried to look on your forums but you dont have theme installed.
[Image: mybbsig.php]
(2008-08-25, 11:48 PM)incadudeF Wrote: thats weird. I tried to look on your forums but you dont have theme installed.

Weird i have it installed O.O

Unreal black it has the unreal black logo the first threads have the unreal icon in red cause there locked... but like i said the

Forum|Post| etc are in blue and not in black and i dont know why i uninstalled and reinstalled the theme twice....

go to this www.gamerzhope.com and then click on the forum link maybe that will help Confused
i registered and tried to change the board style in the usercp but all you have is a default theme to choose from.
Very Nice theme. I love the header. Smile
Are you an avatar movie fan?
[Image: avatarzd.png]
UPDATE: if you downloaded Unreal Blue and Black before redownload it and reinstall it. Sorry...

Thanks Unistic for reporting that.
Glad that you got new images, i'll install later. off to play bond, james bond now.
Toungue
[Image: logo.png]
Not sure if you're aware but the theme chooser on your demo site doesn't appear to be working correctly.
-Joe
AFreeCloud - Free Cloud-Based Web Hosting!
The testing forum is a vBulletin theme? It is not the unreal thing!
His test forum has a theme chooser plugin to show off all of his themes but it doesn't seem to work (unless you need to login to use it but I didn't try that).
-Joe
AFreeCloud - Free Cloud-Based Web Hosting!
You need to have an account to change the theme.
[Image: logo.png]