Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
[Release 1.4x] MyIPN Paypal Subscription v2
This is the thread announcing it's released, it's available for download on mybbcentral.com. Plenty of people make releases like this, i.e. make a thread here but have the plugin/theme available for download on their own site, and labrocca has done it for ages, nothing wrong with it at all.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
upload to mediafire?
(04-18-2009, 02:02 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: This is the thread announcing it's released, it's available for download on mybbcentral.com. Plenty of people make releases like this, i.e. make a thread here but have the plugin/theme available for download on their own site, and labrocca has done it for ages, nothing wrong with it at all.
boo for bumping this, i thought there was a new version and got all excited
Me too, question to Labrocca:
When is the version with multiple packages to upgrade to coming? Just curious.
Veetri Design & Development, or developer news at Changry
(07-21-2009, 03:41 PM)Infranight Wrote: Me too, question to Labrocca:
When is the version with multiple packages to upgrade to coming? Just curious.

Answer for omni "No timelines."
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
It's gotta be soon because at HF I have a serious need for it. Recent events are forcing me to delve into this soon. If I am lucky an Aug/Sept release.
Sorry for the bump on this; but I can't help waiting. Any new updates for when this may be ready for the next release? Smile I assume you meant you needed it for ub3r.
Gonna wait till MyBB 1.6 for updating any plugins. No sense in doing it now.
Good idea / point. Thanks labrocca. That's just making me more eager waiting for 1.6 now. Toungue