Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
BlackBB 4.0
(11-25-2008, 12:50 PM)ecanikajo Wrote: Can I change copyright text because its too long in something like this or something else?

<div style="text-align: center;">Designed by <a href="http://www.animemaniax.uni.cc" target="_blank">Azagthoth</a>

Azagthoth, is your silence is consent?
mmm, if you want change it you can do it, but write designed by Azagthoth withouth the link if you want Wink
Thank you.
I am having problems with people registering. It says the passwords don't match. But i know they typed them in that same. I found THIS thread that says it is a problem with themes. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with this theme . Thanks!
Looks very nice..
I use this for ma defualt theme for like 3 months now lol
very nice - thank you!
[Image: sig.jpg]

(12-16-2008, 12:54 AM)RogueDOC Wrote: I am having problems with people registering. It says the passwords don't match. But i know they typed them in that same. I found THIS thread that says it is a problem with themes. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with this theme . Thanks!

it's strange because other people don't have this problem, anyway i review the code and the theme, don't worry Wink

salutes!!!
Thanks for looking in this Azagthoth.
(12-16-2008, 07:37 AM)Azagthoth Wrote:
(12-16-2008, 12:54 AM)RogueDOC Wrote: I am having problems with people registering. It says the passwords don't match. But i know they typed them in that same. I found THIS thread that says it is a problem with themes. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem with this theme . Thanks!

it's strange because other people don't have this problem, anyway i review the code and the theme, don't worry Wink

salutes!!!

Registeration is not working for my members..
Please fix this Smile