Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
BlackBB 4.0
How is the registration not working? Does it even show them the form and it doesn't go through?
It says the passwords do not match. I found a thread about IE and some themes where you need to also put the password in the login portion of the site when users go to signup.
Is there two fields for a password? One being the actual password, and then the confirmation one?
(12-19-2008, 05:36 PM)TomL Wrote: Is there two fields for a password? One being the actual password, and then the confirmation one?

That is correct.
They keep saying the passwords are not the same,
when they are.
So there is 2 password fields? If so, it appears to be an error in MyBB - not the template. But I can't get it to reproduce. I'll look into it if I get a different result. Would you mind sending me a link to your forums?
i will update the theme to the latest mybb version, that's could be the problem, so please wait me one day

salutes!!!
(12-19-2008, 05:32 PM)RogueDOC Wrote: It says the passwords do not match. I found a thread about IE and some themes where you need to also put the password in the login portion of the site when users go to signup.

Yeah, The Same Thing Has Been Happing To Me Ever Since Ive Been Using This Theme.
Nice theme, added to MyBB-Themes Smile
Greetings,
Patrick
-------------
http://www.MyBB-Themes.com
-------------
no support via PM!
am sorry it seems that someone stole your theme and said that he designed it , this person is stealing everyone's themes and thread and should be banned Smile i will pm you the link
thanks, in this moment that person aren't using my theme, thanks for advert me

salutes!!!