Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
BlackBB 4.0
(12-21-2009, 03:32 PM)Kamen Wrote: As someone else already pointed out, none of the button images work; they are placeholders/deadlinks. Is there any place we can download these buttons from?

Hi to all,
I stumbled across 'MyBB - Free PHP and MySQL Forum Software' a few days ago, installed, found this great community. I was in search for a dark gaming theme. To cut a long story short I found and liked the look of this theme.

OK I have this theme installed and notice that there are some problems regarding icons not showing up. So, I messed around a little and found that moving icons from images/blackbb/espanol folder to images/blackbb folder did the trick. I am sure there are more experienced users here who can find a better way through editing files etc but, I am very new at present and this worked for me.

I would like to change the theme width so if anyone knows, please let me know as I would very much appreciate it.

This is a great theme so hats of to Azagthoth. Smile
[Image: mygfxforumsadvertbanner.png]
(07-26-2010, 11:26 AM)IpHeX Wrote:
(12-21-2009, 03:32 PM)Kamen Wrote: As someone else already pointed out, none of the button images work; they are placeholders/deadlinks. Is there any place we can download these buttons from?

Hi to all,
I stumbled across 'MyBB - Free PHP and MySQL Forum Software' a few days ago, installed, found this great community. I was in search for a dark gaming theme. To cut a long story short I found and liked the look of this theme.

OK I have this theme installed and notice that there are some problems regarding icons not showing up. So, I messed around a little and found that moving icons from images/blackbb/espanol folder to images/blackbb folder did the trick. I am sure there are more experienced users here who can find a better way through editing files etc but, I am very new at present and this worked for me.

I would like to change the theme width so if anyone knows, please let me know as I would very much appreciate it.

Dear IpHex,

Please do not revive old threads. This is a common rule across most forums, and we enforce it here. Thanks, Tierney
(07-26-2010, 02:01 PM)Tierney Wrote:
(07-26-2010, 11:26 AM)IpHeX Wrote:

Hi to all,

Dear IpHex,

Please do not revive old threads. This is a common rule across most forums, and we enforce it here. Thanks, Tierney

Mate if you don't want old threads revived then maybe you should remove or lock them before new comers like me come across to the MyBB community. As being new here this theme/thread was not old and very new in my eyes. There are problems with the theme and my posts was to help others like myself who came across the problems. I am an easy going chap that treats others the way I want to be treated. Honestly, if you don't want old threads brought back...why don't you delete them, especially as there is no further support for these themes from which these topics exists!!!
[Image: mygfxforumsadvertbanner.png]
If only I can view the screenshot.
[Image: 2nva1km.png]
this theme works with 1.6 i am using it at my site Ice-bb

[Image: 14613em4.gif]
(05-20-2019, 12:51 PM)somma Wrote: Help me please: https://somma.vn/van-ep/van-cop-pha-phim.html

I can't  install this themes.

You are using a WordPress based website.

This is MyBB software forum. MyBB has nothing to do with WordPress.
I'm Serpius and You're Not    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Image: 5M7sb0n.png?1]