Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.08 Average
[Tutorial]How to force/remove postbit styles
You don't go there, doesn't say to do that anywhere, you run the query on the users table itself...
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
Hm. I forgot to edit my post. I got it working. Thanks though.
I've been trying to make this work for a long time now.
That's all extra... stupid? There should be an option in Admin CP for that... Option to disable user switching style should be also included...
Man good tut thanks
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
Thanks! I've used this multiple times as I always seem to forget how to do it.
Why can't you, instead of doing that, just take the postbit_classic template, copy it, and paste it into the postbit template? I did that, it was less work, and works just the same.
[Image: sigs.gif]
Because that's more work. You actually need two template changes to do it. If that's how you want to do it it's up to you but trust me, this way is much simpler. If you want to add the option back all you need to do is add the code back to the usercp_options template.

Doing it your way, if you add plugins that edit the postbit template, if you decide you want to use it again, you'll have to revert it to default, overwriting the plugin changes. Doesn't happen doing it this way, it's just hidden.

Thanks again for this Matt Smile
Hello guys. Thanks for this, but the classic postbit isn't visible to guests. Any idea how i can make guests view classic postbits too?
Guests see whatever the postbit setting is set to in the ACP...