Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average
[FREE Release] Match Rank (clan match reporting and ranking system
He's saying that labrocca hates MyPlaza/MyPlaza Turbo, lol.
I don't know if he's right or not but I don't see why he should hate it. I don't hate MyPS, they're just plugins that do the same but each work differently
MyBB-Plugins.com is for sale - check this thread for more information.
(2009-08-31, 08:42 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: He's saying that labrocca hates MyPlaza/MyPlaza Turbo, lol.
I don't know if he's right or not but I don't see why he should hate it. I don't hate MyPS, they're just plugins that do the same but each work differently

No no, he hates the Match Rank Plugin not MyPlaza.
vBulletin/Wordpress/Magento/MyBB
Developer and Designer
Im so confused how to use this.

How do you setup a match? Or kick someone from a team?
(2009-09-01, 04:14 AM)Rafael Wrote:
(2009-08-31, 08:42 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: He's saying that labrocca hates MyPlaza/MyPlaza Turbo, lol.

Why would he? :s
(2009-09-01, 10:29 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(2009-09-01, 04:14 AM)Rafael Wrote:

Why would he? :s

For this:
Labrocca Wrote:There...I replied to them all. None are that great and only maybe one would I bother doing. One of my philosophies in coding plugins is that if I won't use then I won't make it. Maybe that's selfish but I can't waste my time on what other people want. It doesn't work for me trying to make something I don't want. Match Rank is a perfect example of a plugin I never wanted to make and it came out like crap. I hate that plugin. It's terrible and without vision.
vBulletin/Wordpress/Magento/MyBB
Developer and Designer
Oh, got it lol
awww come on i like it Big Grin
but is there a way to delete teams? o created a test team and now i cant remove it XD
Uhh how do you setup matches? lol
anyone interested in making an improvment of this plugin?
labrocca is obviously not supporting this plug-in because he didn't want to make it; and please keep the subject of the topic discussed, whereas off topic discussion may occur...