Thread Rating:
  • 16 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
World Beyblade Organization
So you're saying nothing essentially ...
(2009-01-20, 01:15 AM)JohnMac Wrote: I don't care if you have already put on the ones you already want... I'm saying in general not just your forum but any, the more stuff you put on it (as long as people use it and is worthwhile) the more valuable a forum is.

Obviously if there is a bunch of mods on that nobody uses or dislikes, its not going to increase in value.

I've only skimmed other posts from this, and I agree with Bey brad.

And IMO, if you want to add uniqueness or "value" to a site, you should do what he's done so far. Customize or create your own theme!
That's a complete task on its own, well, for me at least.

And he has edited the theme he is using, and made a kick lime postbit template, that in itself isn't always easy!

So he has added value to his site! Big Grin
I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now, even though you broke my heart and killed me. And tore me to pieces, and threw every piece into a fire.
What's beyblade some sort of anime game i assume it is cause you have people posting about cheating at it lol? Nice site too like what you have done with your post bit look's good.
[Image: 23msdba.png]
(2009-01-20, 05:20 AM)Doobie Wrote: What's beyblade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuOzSo9pyUg
(2009-01-20, 05:20 AM)Doobie Wrote: What's beyblade some sort of anime game i assume it is cause you have people posting about cheating at it lol? Nice site too like what you have done with your post bit look's good.

They have/had a small toy line out for a while. Never really bought it though, wasn't into anime. Im very picky about storylines, but for all I know Bey blade could be one of the best since Azumangah Daioh!

EDIT:Bey brad, would it be possible for you to legally stream videos on your forum?
Like, maybe from Veoh? Or pay a loyalty fee?
I'm not even angry. I'm being so sincere right now, even though you broke my heart and killed me. And tore me to pieces, and threw every piece into a fire.
(2009-01-20, 07:06 AM)Beatrix Kiddo Wrote:
(2009-01-20, 05:20 AM)Doobie Wrote: What's beyblade some sort of anime game i assume it is cause you have people posting about cheating at it lol? Nice site too like what you have done with your post bit look's good.

They have/had a small toy line out for a while. Never really bought it though, wasn't into anime. Im very picky about storylines, but for all I know Bey blade could be one of the best since Azumangah Daioh!

EDIT:Bey brad, would it be possible for you to legally stream videos on your forum?

The Beyblade cartoon is pretty silly, but it's made for young kids so that's to be expected. I don't really have much interest in it! The toyline came before the anime; the anime is just a promotion for the toys.

I don't understand your question about videos, care to elaborate?
(2009-01-20, 07:48 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(2009-01-20, 07:06 AM)Beatrix Kiddo Wrote:

The Beyblade cartoon is pretty silly, but it's made for young kids so that's to be expected. I don't really have much interest in it! The toyline came before the anime; the anime is just a promotion for the toys.

I don't understand your question about videos, care to elaborate?
Have you thought about having it set-up like a crunchy roll thing?
Legitimately having it so that people can watch the anime via your site.
I have no interest in showing the anime on our site.
Yeah im not saying that the site isnt valuable, im saying in general for any forum, the more things you add that will benefit the forum, the more valuable it will be.

Obviously the forum is great the way it is now, and it has got value, i wasn't saying it doesn't. Toungue

anyway Brad, who did your signature and header logo?
(2009-01-20, 10:41 AM)JohnMac Wrote: anyway Brad, who did your signature and header logo?

I did. All the graphics on my site are done by me.