Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doom Designs bby boo
Looks very nice but maybe you make the banner a little smaller in the forum
It's your revolution, i have a huge monitor so it looked fine for me but i'll fix
[Image: doomsig_2.png]
Click Above To Join My Graphics Forums
Yes... the logo looks very big in different resolutions.
What font you use in Home-Blog-Forum?
  • Help us test new euantor's plugin, MyAlerts (Notifications when quoted, new reply on your thread, etc). Click Here

(12-13-2008, 11:18 PM)Doomed Wrote: It's your revolution, i have a huge monitor so it looked fine for me but i'll fix

Did it take a long time to learn to make cool designs, or did you pick it up pretty quickly? What's your favorite 3D program? And favorite graphics program?

/Welcome to MyBB forums. Smile
#
MyBB is the best forum software! Exclamation

(12-14-2008, 01:21 AM)seeker Wrote:
(12-13-2008, 11:18 PM)Doomed Wrote: It's your revolution, i have a huge monitor so it looked fine for me but i'll fix

Did it take a long time to learn to make cool designs, or did you pick it up pretty quickly? What's your favorite 3D program? And favorite graphics program?

/Welcome to MyBB forums. Smile

I was actually a very very fast learner. My friend showed me the basics to photoshop and he was already a graphics designer for a year and he said within a month i passed him up. And atm i use photoshop cs3 and i use cinema 4d
The banner is still way too huge!
The site design has no flow. Sorry, but it doesn't. If it flows, and the header was WAY smaller - it would be A+
oh yeah it's a work in progress for sure, I'm just trying to get it done so that i can do the small editing that needs to be done and thanks :]
Why not take the time to get it done beforehand, though? Not that I'm one to talk.. But, still Toungue lol