Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMOCC.org Games Forum
MMOCC.org

A game forum for games like habbo hotel, bittybay and many more!
your site takes forever to load
The reason for that is the hosting. Please only say how the actual forum looks
(12-20-2008, 03:36 AM)mmocc.org Wrote: The reason for that is the hosting. Please only say how the actual forum looks

the giant background image doesn't help either

i'll say what i like, thanks, you're not going to get many visitors if they get bored of waiting for your site to load

as for its appearance, it's a barely customized theme, what's there to say?
The forum loads up quite fast for me. Around 7 seconds.
(12-20-2008, 03:58 AM)Jaze Wrote: The forum loads up quite fast for me. Around 7 seconds.

It seems to be going faster for me now as well, though I'd hardly consider 7 seconds "quite fast".
In my opinion its a awesome these. Its different from others and it fits well with my what my forum is about.
(12-20-2008, 04:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(12-20-2008, 03:58 AM)Jaze Wrote: The forum loads up quite fast for me. Around 7 seconds.

It seems to be going faster for me now as well, though I'd hardly consider 7 seconds "quite fast".

It's faster than "forever", is it not?
(12-20-2008, 04:35 AM)Jaze Wrote:
(12-20-2008, 04:25 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

It's faster than "forever", is it not?

yes, but still not "quite fast" for a message board to load in seven seconds

mmocc, it fits your board, but you didn't design the theme ... thus, you should hardly get any praise for it
the theme doesn't give it a gaming forum feeling.. also, the referral contest you're holding won't give any users any motivation to refer people as they would only get "VIP" on a new forum.. make the prize cash, gift cards, etc..