Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[F] ACP Preferences in SQLite [C-Michael83]
MyBB Version: 1.4.4
SQLite Version: 2.8.17
Problem: When you try and change ACP preferences in ACP > Preferences, the changes don't save. It seems to add a new row to the 'adminoptions' table each time you save the preferences rather than updating the current one.

To reproduce: With a forum running on the above requirements, go to ACP > Preferences > Change, for example, codepress setting or ACP theme, save, and reload - changes won't be saved. Then open your 'adminoptions' table and you'll see a new row has been created. Repeat the settings change and reload the 'adminoptions' table to see additional rows being created. The settings in the new rows created do reflect the changes made in the ACP but the ACP itself uses the first table with the relevant UID.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.

With regards,
MyBB Group
This doesn't appear to be in the repository either.

possibly because I haven't committed it yet?
Oh Toungue

Angel

Something still isn't quite right with this. The codepress settings and admin notes save and work perfectly, but the ACP theme doesn't change. The actual settings itself says that the theme has changed, i.e. if I set it to Sharepoint and press save, the setting will show Sharepoint, but the theme is still default.

Latest SVN.

I need access to debug it.