Advanced Member Legend
True, there's already a Member Legend Plugin, but it isn't great (no offense).

I'd like a fully functional Member Legend where you can organize which order groups go by Group Name or ID, and when you hover over the said group with your cursor, it de-highlights the members that are not in this group, and leaves the members who are part of them group as they normally are.

An example of this can be shown here.

I would be truly grateful to anyone who gives this a go. True, I request alot but if they're made it helps the whole MyBB Community. Toungue

Note, if anyone wishes to Port this from iPBFree instead of creating it for scratch, you must PM Vipul of iPBFree requesting permission.
[Image: SAWEntertainmentLogo.png]
^ Click? =D
Anyone that attempts this, I'd just like to point out that the code used on that site is copyrighted solely to iPBFree. So any similar code would have to be written from scratch.Smile
I was wondering about that, though I am wondering about something else... if they ported the code to MyBB, and kept the iPBFree Copyright in it, would that be allowed?
^ Click? =D
You would still need permission from Vipul, the iPBFree administrator. If he grants permission to have it ported, then you're good to go.
Ah. I'll add that to the first post. Thanks.
^ Click? =D
A nice round of *bump*?

Can someone please try this?
^ Click? =D