Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Release] Member of the Week / Month Plugin v 2.0 for 1.4.x
c'mon man, you gave an apology saying you won't steal another plugin but, look what happend you did it with lex's plugin it don't matter if you give him full credit, you need to ask him and you didn't, now i have to hold off submiting my first plugin to this site because of the things you've already done, and i can't trust you either, labrocca is right, you need to go.
Coming soon..
You can trust me indigo Smile
(01-28-2009, 08:57 AM)atomicj Wrote: You can trust me indigo Smile

well, i know that..you didn't steal any plugins Wink
Coming soon..
(01-28-2009, 09:15 AM)indigored Wrote:
(01-28-2009, 08:57 AM)atomicj Wrote: You can trust me indigo Smile

well, i know that..you didn't steal any plugins Wink

<< Excellent.. ahem, beta tester. Toungue
(01-28-2009, 08:47 AM)indigored Wrote: c'mon man, you gave an apology saying you won't steal another plugin but, look what happend you did it with lex's plugin it don't matter if you give him full credit, you need to ask him and you didn't, now i have to hold off submiting my first plugin to this site because of the things you've already done, and i can't trust you either, labrocca is right, you need to go.

okay , not trust me either
as you wish
But for God sake, Not call me a theif,
How can I say you
that I never ever gain full rights for the plugin,
Not even a single one I get on my on

Moreover, How could I ask from Lex, as labrocca said that he is disappeared...

My Goodness...

I had seen this , plenty of times here, at this mods DB that
most users upgraded the plugin and then give full credit to the original author

BUT
Why could I say then
How could I realize you...

Hufff...
naqshbandios_limra, you REALLY need to sit down and think about what you're doing. You cannot just update someone's work without permission. Doesn't matter if you give them credit for it, it was their original work and you cannot just go around updating it when you like, especially when it specifically says you can't like in the link labrocca gave. If people update a plugin and give credit, it's because the original author has given them permission to do it.

Please think about this in future. You're making a lot of people angry quite quickly.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.