Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Funcky Fresh Theme
No, i didnot i was searching the internet and i found it, its strange no one create premium themes for mybb i was trying to buy a themes but i didnt found any thing good.

about the crashes that mean iam going to change it sooner lol.
(2009-02-27, 11:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: i don't think i could've made that post any more obviously sarcastic without specifically stating i was being sarcastic
oh ok lol, i was debating whether it actually was sarcastic, but decided it wasn't.

Quote:No, i didnot i was searching the internet and i found it, its strange no one create premium themes for mybb i was trying to buy a themes but i didnt found any thing good.
I make premium themes for MyBB. Rolleyes
Need web hosting? Try MyBBWebHost!
#1 for Running MyBB Communities
The world's only premium web host dedicated to MyBB forums.

do you have some portofilio websites to see them? and how much it cost
(2009-02-27, 11:58 AM)outlaw Wrote: do you have some portofilio websites to see them? and how much it cost
Click the big image in my signature Toungue And I'm coming out with a new theme this weekend.
Need web hosting? Try MyBBWebHost!
#1 for Running MyBB Communities
The world's only premium web host dedicated to MyBB forums.

ok i saw theme but i want a special theme i will choose the icons and the header and the forums icons i want a theme look like the lebanese flag with high graphics sooo how much this will cost?
(2009-02-27, 10:26 AM)outlaw Wrote: i live in lebanon 99% of lebanese users use IE

So based on that, you are aiming this theme as lebanese people?? Or, at least only people who use IE?? That's a low percentage of people. Not many people will use it if it only works in IE.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
Hold on just one minute...

Did you say you converted this theme from vB? If so, you better have permission, or this thread is going bye-bye.
-Doug
1scream Founder
Former MyBB Developer & SQA Member
My Twitter
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Broken, it works in ie only, point in that is?
i didnt converted the theme from vb, i dont know how to convert themes or create themes and as u see my posts i was asking someone about premium themes any way u can delete it if u want i was trying to share special theme to mybb users.

Thanks
It's a paid vBulletin theme from CompletevB:
http://www.completevb.com/

Funky Fresh skin:
http://www.completevb.com/support/index.php?styleid=19

MyBB Staff, remove it.