Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[Release] Fast Reputation Change
Hello iarspider

Now it seems to function perfectly.Cool

Thank youBig Grin

Greetings

Andy
Quote:Fatal error: Cannot redeclare my_find_replace_templatesets() (previously declared in /home/mhd-01/www.mybbitalia.com/htdocs/forum/inc/plugins/fastrep.php:104) in /home/mhd-01/www.mybbitalia.com/htdocs/forum/inc/myplaza/myplaza_install.php on line 1108

Rolleyes
Fixed.

Attached Files
.zip   FastRep_1.3b.zip (Size: 6.81 KB / Downloads: 331)
MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't Like This Post" image','1','63')' at line 3
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settings (name,optionscode,value,title,disporder,gid) VALUES ('fastrep_negimg','text','./images/icons/thumbsdown.gif','"I Don't Like This Post" image','1','63')
(2009-03-18, 04:23 PM)Giangy94 Wrote: MyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 't Like This Post" image','1','63')' at line 3
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_settings (name,optionscode,value,title,disporder,gid) VALUES ('fastrep_negimg','text','./images/icons/thumbsdown.gif','"I Don't Like This Post" image','1','63')

It seems that you installed some old (pre-1.3) release. Please download and install version 1.3b (link).

And yes, you can translate it.
Sweet! Thank you so much for this plugin!
Mega!

Thanks a million for this.....works SWEET!
Hi!
I have got some problem with plugin activation. I can't enter to plugins menu in ACP after I uploaded files from package. When I delete fastrep.php from \inc\plugins it works.
Vinci, is there any error message displayed when you try to enter plugins menu?
No, any error message. Simply only header "Plugins" load and below blank page.