Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Get What You Want - Free Forum Hosting
Used to have it as some confusion forum so we took some time and thought of ideas and this is what we thought of - a free forum host.

Tell me what you think - comments, concerns, criticism and ideas are welcomed!

(K! Designs did the design for us...)
Is that a Disney character? I sense copyright infringement. Wink Other than that, the design looks very similar to CreatBB's.
I like the site, but the domain is entirely to long. Consider picking up ygwyw.com.
-Joe
AFreeCloud - Free Cloud-Based Web Hosting!
Thanks for the feedback Imad - I did notice that (Genie) but didn't get around to advising that to K! - I will ask them to revise it.

KuJoe, thanks for the feedback. We are looking to get alternate domains, so thanks for advising.

Thanks for the feedback guys!
You already know my opinion on this.. Rolleyes
Yep, thanks.
(03-07-2009, 01:21 AM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: Is that a Disney character? I sense copyright infringement. Wink Other than that, the design looks very similar to CreatBB's.

The design is very similar to CreateBB's. In fact it is the same template CreateBB uses just edited a little. I'm considering getting a custom index and forum design to reduce the amount of look-a-likes.

IMO it could use some work. Consider getting a shorter domain like KuJoe said. I would also add text to the "What You Get" page. You should also move the "Advanced Hosting" page to a sidebar or something. It makes the navigation look kind of crowded.
Thanks for your feedback man. All of what you said will be taken into consideration, in fact, I will send this to the head webmaster and then we'll go from there. Thanks for the advision of the side nav bar, that was never thought about but you sure make a good point.

Also, we'll make the "What you get" page a bit more lengthy. Thanks for advising that as well.

All in and all, thanks for your feedback, man.