Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body color and theme (beam)
Welcome! I have a problem I can not change the body color for the beams and china folk do not know what I know (#)Sad prefix that ridiculous question (no, unfortunately, but I do not know and need urgently, for this ..... please help with the big top thx
I'm Polish and do not know how to write English (but we do try to write without errors therefore ask you to understand in advance thanks Patryk
So you want to change your body text color, and table color(s)?
(03-09-2009, 11:14 PM)Tom Loveric Wrote: So you want to change your body text color, and table color(s)?

Not all of this, my English: (: (

I want to change what is between the tables for me to have a white color and gives a strong following, with no sight of the beams
I see that I will have to deal with this same problem but he has been guilty of the same (my English)

One thing that I wanted to help and could not understand what I mean very sorry but Strama and to learning to write in English

I see that I will have to deal with this same problem but he has been guilty of the same (my English)

One thing that I wanted to help and could not understand what I mean very sorry, but I try to and learning to write better English SadSadSadSadSadSadAngry
I'm Polish and do not know how to write English (but we do try to write without errors therefore ask you to understand in advance thanks Patryk