Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Forums
Dude,

First I would either get a better homepage or make it just your forum. Your homepage is very cheap looking and that could decrease the click numbers to your forum link, trust me. Now forum wise, get yourself a better logo (there are plenty of free logo creation tools and even forums on the web that will create one for something simple as posts on their forum). Change the theme to something besides the default theme. Its not hard to do it, its very simple and worth the cause.

Sometimes I feel some people keep the default them because they are not good or dont want to mess with technical stuff, if thats the case, consider not running a forum because YOU NEED TO KNOW this stuff.

Smile

P.s. get a domain name
Man, not to be rude, but it's horrible.
Coming soon..
Hmmmmm, notice a Dude 106 trend...

Quote:Address Not Found
Firefox can't find the server at grandforums.pro.mk.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

*waits for new Dude 106 forum to be released*

Wink
dude106 you're a legend never stop