Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
UInfo MyCode -- v2 Released!
Plugin Name: UInfo
Plugin Description: This plugin allows users to view other users info, with [user]UID[/user] or [user=name]USERNAME[/user]
Compatibility: 1.4.x
Version: 2.5 (Plugin stills shows 2.0)
License: You may edit, but do not redistribute without permission

Installation: Upload the PHP file to your ./inc/plugins folder, and upload the image in your MyBB root folder. Then active it from the ACP.

Download: Download!

Demo: Here, click me, click me!

Changelog/News:
  • V1 Released, basic info, ugly format.
  • V2 Released: Added support for username searches
  • V2.5 Released: Added support for Twitter-style outputs

To do for version 2.6:
  • Beautify code and output
  • Add support for an output to view username with link to profile. - Added Twitter-style output in version 2.5

To use:

[user]UID[/user] - Replace UID
[user=name]USERNAME[/user] - Replace USERNAME (Partial matches work, will use first result.) DO NOT REPLACE NAME in [user=name]
[user style=twitter]UID[/user] - Replace UID (Will output like Twitter!)
[user=name style=twitter]USERNAME[/user] - Replace USERNAME (Partial matchs work, will use first result.) DO NOT REPLACE NAME in [user=name style=twitter] (Will output like Twitter!)
Jessie S. Wrote:7:34 PM - Jessie S.: I woke up this morning and there was some random guy in the trunk of my car
First plugin: UInfo 2.5
Great Job!. I may actually use this even though i said i wouldn't. Again great job!
Your friendly neighbourhood lurker.
(03-14-2009, 03:02 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: Great Job!. I may actually use this even though i said i wouldn't. Again great job!

Thanks <3
Jessie S. Wrote:7:34 PM - Jessie S.: I woke up this morning and there was some random guy in the trunk of my car
Great job, thanks Smile
Really good job Wink
.ninja {
   color: black;
   visibility: hidden;
   animation-duration: 0.00001s;
}
works beautifully i am using it on my forum
Well, sorry to say, but development took a huge step back - My shell seems to have disappeared. All updated code went with it, so I'm back to starting fresh with this code. Sad
I'm sorry, but where can I see a demo? The link you gave is to your blog.
Of two equivalent theories or explanations, all other things being equal, the simpler one is to be preferred.
simplified translation of Occam's razor

[Image: 82pwtx]
Interesting. Might use this.
(04-22-2009, 12:58 AM)Lee Merriman Wrote: Well, sorry to say, but development took a huge step back - My shell seems to have disappeared. All updated code went with it, so I'm back to starting fresh with this code. Sad

(04-22-2009, 06:06 AM)okitai Wrote: I'm sorry, but where can I see a demo? The link you gave is to your blog.