Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Mybb Diagnostics Troubleshooting Tool
Cool. Smile BTW, fix 'Database Encdoding'
Need web hosting? Try MyBBWebHost!
#1 for Running MyBB Communities
The world's only premium web host dedicated to MyBB forums.

Hey labrocca, nice addition...When do you think lar_bw0cker will be adding his version? Big Grin

Sorry, just had to ask. Wink
Once he finds some free time to place the prefix super_ before the functions names
Dears please stop insulting someones work !
(04-01-2009, 02:39 AM)lufbra Wrote: Hey labrocca, nice addition...When do you think lar_bw0cker will be adding his version? Big Grin

Sorry, just had to ask. Wink

(04-01-2009, 10:12 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Once he finds some free time to place the prefix super_ before the functions names

Honestly that's rude and immature. I don't see the point of criticizing him if he made it himself. I could say the same thing about MyBB and another forum software, as well as just about every other script every created.
Need web hosting? Try MyBBWebHost!
#1 for Running MyBB Communities
The world's only premium web host dedicated to MyBB forums.

Quote:Honestly that's rude and immature.

Maybe you should post that in some of lar_brwokers threads.
(04-01-2009, 07:17 PM)labrocca Wrote:
Quote:Honestly that's rude and immature.

Maybe you should post that in some of lar_brwokers threads.
Exactly what I was going to sayToungue
thats nice to see that wordings of Zash, nice person Smile
Although i do not really report often, my site isn't that active, I will still use this when I need to. Great work.
[Image: Chasingu.png]
This user has been denied support. This user has been denied support.
Not sure if this is the right place to go, but anyway... in the last couple of days I came across several people who had issues with MyBB because in some file, there was either whitespace or tabs or (very evil) an UTF-8 byte order mark outside of <?php ?>. Due to the nature of PHP (supposed to be embedded into HTML), anything that is not within <?php ?> will automatically end up in the output (unless it's just a simple newline after ?> or something).

Anyhow, I wrote a small plugin that walks through all the PHP files and checks wether it correctly begins with <?php and ends with ?>. It does this when you click 'activate'. It's not very end user friendly (you still have to check the files it lists as fail manually), and the output is very ugly, but if there is to be a general diagnostics tool, maybe this is a functionality that should go in there as well, since it's very hard to debug where unwanted stuff in the output came from...

Attached Files
.php   dirwalk.php (Size: 4.67 KB / Downloads: 329)