Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TalkGen
Worked on the theme for a few hours today, here it is:

http://www.talkgen.com

The forum is for xbox 360, playstation 3 discussion (no nintendo.. we dont want to be taken over my kids)
MyBB Resources
█ If I ever help you, a rep would be appreciated.
Webmasters Pit
You can look forward to a LOT of flamewars there mate. Well, that's if it gets big.
lol Smile you gave me idea... a flame board Smile as long as their is no swearing.
MyBB Resources
Webmasters Pit
It won't stop there man. If you are even the slightest bit interested in video games or video games forums you should know how opinionated Xbox and Playstation fans/fanboys are.
yeah, there is always war between playstation fan and xbox fan.
[Image: logo.png]
hmm, yea i might change it to just xbox... i really only wanted mature people there who wouldnt fight over what system is better.
MyBB Resources
Webmasters Pit
Well if it's PS3 and Xbox you will only get opinionated Fanboys flaming left right and centre. What you should maybe do is, make a subdomain called "ps3.talkgen.com" or something, for the PS3 lovers.
As for kids and nintendo... what systems do you think Santa will be bringing for christmas this year?
DS' ahahah. Wink
That's what rules are for. Avoid inmature people like fan boys, you shouldn't need to remove PS3. My opinion though. Not a bad skin also!

Regards.