Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floating Variable ِAds Plugin
Lightbulb 
Hi at first sorry about my bad english Blush
Plugin Name: Floating Variable ِAds plugin
Plugin Description: this Plugin code to add Floating Variable ِAds in your forum
u can add 4 ads or more in it with any refresh or browsing your forum the ads will change
Screenshots:
[Image: adscgy.jpg]

u will add the code in header

demo:http://rab7net.info/vb/index.php
Download link in Attachments

Attached Files
.txt   ads code.txt (Size: 3.94 KB / Downloads: 226)
1. This isn't a plugin by defenition
2. Why would anyone want those floating ads? They're obtrusive and sometimes render particular links unclickable.
nice plugin, but it´s not my need at this time...

if you accept a suggestion, add the option to select to wich usergroups do not show the ads - Like Administrator, Forum Team and Premium users don´t see it but regular and guests do
Quote:1. This isn't a plugin by defenition
2. Why would anyone want those floating ads? They're obtrusive and sometimes render particular links unclickable.
i want share this code maybe some Member here see floating ads are Useful to him
u can make floating ads not show after close by Edit ads code in
floating ads
var persistclose=0
set to 0 or 1. 1 means once the bar is manually closed, it will remain closed for browser session

Quote:nice plugin, but it´s not my need at this time...

if you accept a suggestion, add the option to select to wich usergroups do not show the ads - Like Administrator, Forum Team and Premium users don´t see it but regular and guests do
thank u i will try make that Shy
Thank you for all the effort you put into this desertlioon.
It is great that you took the time to share something you thought would be useful to others!
thanks! this is what I am searching for since I joined in MyBB!!!!!!!!
I Am Noob - But Not Weak - Understand? - Don't Force Me

Who Knows, What He Can Do?

I like .it.cx even not TLD Domain Smile
thanx Stooj and Kleist Shy
but I have a question, can you translate it more to English, I am encounter some hard phrase, I wanna edit some of the code on my ideal but I am not Turkish.

thx
I Am Noob - But Not Weak - Understand? - Don't Force Me

Who Knows, What He Can Do?

I like .it.cx even not TLD Domain Smile
(2009-04-25, 06:28 PM)Kleist Wrote: but I have a question, can you translate it more to English, I am encounter some hard phrase, I wanna edit some of the code on my ideal but I am not Turkish.

thx

Shy ok the code in english in Attachment

Attached Files
.txt   ads code.txt (Size: 3.95 KB / Downloads: 183)
(2009-04-26, 12:37 PM)Kleist Wrote: but I have a question, can you translate it more to English, I am encounter some hard phrase, I wanna edit some of the code on my ideal but I am not Turkish.

thx

Although i am a turkish,i didn't understand neither. I think its because of as turkish
nation we are using the Latin Alphabet since 01 November 1928.