Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Realistic Approach v 1.0 [Released 1.4.x]
(2009-04-30, 06:44 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: The postbit text where Thread title stay is far from being legible too...
http://community.mybboard.net/attachment.php?aid=13667

What do you mean by legible ??
Thread title in postbit is clearly visible and there is nothing interupt in seeing the words...

@Brad and
@ Tom L ::: I use this image for making a somthing new look , all other theme makers use a continues flow of stripes but this image that I make and use, is a bit new look, If you don't like, so ...... I have no words for that

Any way Thankyou guys for comments, Your criticism is for improving my work... I need your critisicm Smile
(2009-05-01, 05:35 AM)ghazal Wrote: Thread title in postbit is clearly visible and there is nothing interupt in seeing the words...
Black on dark green is never legible and to make it worse, you don't have the image seamlessly repeating. It's a visual nightmare.
(2009-05-01, 05:35 AM)ghazal Wrote: What do you mean by legible ??
Thread title in postbit is clearly visible and there is nothing interupt in seeing the words...

I can see it in about 5 seconds... imagine, for example, to low vision people: this theme just won´t fit to them...

you know that acessibility is a key feature for design...
Okay... majority people discuss this thead_bg images and comments on this badly... really badly Undecided ... Today I am making some plugins and probably released them out on Teusday... But for this thead_bg image. I will also change it to stripes... Then perhaps would let someone found it good...
Why use stripes? Too many themes nowadays use stripes, why not be a little more original?
Stripes are NOT original ??
You need to take more time and do your themes, these are like 10 second themes, think about it.
Coming soon..
(2009-05-03, 05:23 PM)ghazal Wrote: Stripes are NOT original ??

That's right, just look how many forums use themes with stripes in them.
(2009-05-04, 12:38 AM)JonP Wrote: You need to take more time and do your themes, these are like 10 second themes, think about it.

I have to agree with this. I mean, they are all the same template you just change colors and that's it... a new theme. That cannot be considered another theme IMO.