Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Realistic Approach v 1.0 [Released 1.4.x]
(2009-05-04, 02:48 AM)combus Wrote:
(2009-05-04, 12:38 AM)JonP Wrote: You need to take more time and do your themes, these are like 10 second themes, think about it.

I have to agree with this. I mean, they are all the same template you just change colors and that's it... a new theme. That cannot be considered another theme IMO.

Honestly, These are NOT 10 seconds themes by the way Undecided ... and also their is NOT only colors changing, its some css changings aswell ...

@ JonP ::: If these are 10 seconds themes... then in 10 seconds only colors change take place ... wow ... great thinking ...
(2009-05-04, 03:25 AM)ghazal Wrote: its some css changings aswell ...
CSS editing is changing the colours!
Your friendly neighbourhood lurker.
(2009-05-04, 06:24 AM)Joshua Mayer Wrote:
(2009-05-04, 03:25 AM)ghazal Wrote: its some css changings aswell ...
CSS editing is changing the colours!

What ?? ...
* ghazal 's Head Crashed

Please not try to increase your post count ...
(2009-05-04, 12:00 PM)ghazal Wrote: What ?? ...
* ghazal 's Head Crashed
CSS can only change images, colors, and the layout. Seeing that you're not changing the layout, all you are doing is channging the images and colors.
That's not a really good design and it looks very rushed and amateurish. Buttons look like they are made in Paint. Using FamFamFam is definitely not original. Your theme consists of very little colour. Width and the images are at an odd size. thead and the container size is pointless (Just looks like your trying too hard to make it look like your own).

I really don't have anything to add that's not already been said.

Coming from a professional designer that's not good. Maybe try looking for tutorials which can help you create styles and help boost your imagination a little. If you having more trouble try reading up on CSS3 and see how you can incorporate some of it into your themes to make it unique.

N.B - Also that 403 error is unique to 110mb. Its a security measure they have which is pretty pointless. Try http://www.000webhost.com/ (Picked up from Google). My point being there are tons of better hosts which can easily be found by just searching on Google.
[Image: jag100sigaf5.jpg]
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
(2009-05-04, 04:01 PM)Jag100 Wrote: That's not a really good design and it looks very rushed and amateurish. Buttons look like they are made in Paint. Using FamFamFam is definitely not original. Your theme consists of very little colour. Width and the images are at an odd size. thead and the container size is pointless (Just looks like your trying too hard to make it look like your own).

I really don't have anything to add that's not already been said.

Coming from a professional designer that's not good. Maybe try looking for tutorials which can help you create styles and help boost your imagination a little. If you having more trouble try reading up on CSS3 and see how you can incorporate some of it into your themes to make it unique.

N.B - Also that 403 error is unique to 110mb. Its a security measure they have which is pretty pointless. Try http://www.000webhost.com/ (Picked up from Google). My point being there are tons of better hosts which can easily be found by just searching on Google.

Thankyou jag100 for understandable suggestions, I might do as proposed by you,
Considering Images, I confirmed that I am NOT a graphic designer by proffesion ... I use to learn more from here in graphics and css etc as you guys helped me alot for improving my skills,

Thankyou again
-ghazal