Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[release] inova - mybb 1.4.x
hmm I like when someone uses my work as inspiration.
I suppose, navigation was a bit trickier to replicate!

you clearly took something from me Sad
collapse.gif
off.gif
offlock.gif
on.gif

btw you forgot to steal collapse_collapsed.gif Smile

Next time just ask.
[Image: ivgeo_banner.png]
(2009-05-12, 04:28 PM)Bas Wrote: hmm I like when someone uses my work as inspiration.

collapse.gif
off.gif
offlock.gif
on.gif

Next time just ask.

there you go m8
due to some issues about the theme some you guys said the icons was ripped from ivgeo theme but it wasnt taken from there anyways so i have changed icons to deferent ones i will ad the new screen shot later on and a demo.
It is useless to claim they were not from IV Geo o.O, you actually used their images. It is different to have globes as an image, anyone can use them. But using the same image and saying it is not ripped, is just way too much.

Anyways, thanks for at least changing them (Please note I'm not gonna ever use it Toungue, so I'm not thanking you for releasing the theme, just wanned to make it clear)

I don't understand why you want people to thank you. I mean, you released it because you wanted.

BTW, why does the description says "the [b]semi-glossy header text[b] And Menu is generated with CSS"? I don't see any...
Maybe he used similar icons. People use folders and stuff all the time that look very similar. I mean its not like you have any proof do you?
Actually, I took a screenshot when the user first posted it. Obviously I didn't keep it until now Toungue But I am absolutely sure that they were IV Geo images. But nevermind, the author already changed them.
nice, it´s very clean...

suport multi language?...
(2009-05-12, 04:28 PM)Bas Wrote: hmm I like when someone uses my work as inspiration.

collapse.gif
off.gif
offlock.gif
on.gif

Next time just ask.

dude the releaser is right even i asked in ur forum a long time ago whether u'll release4 this theme... u said u won't release it now ... now we're askin can u release it now.... ???
hi can u tel how to add one border around the whole thing ?????
[Image: studentsfoxcom-AllForums.3.gif]