Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Playstation 3
You don't seem to be getting it. I know how to design my own themes, thanks. I thought I'd give some feedback, but apparently it's not wanted because I don't have to install it.
good u
Feedback is allright if it helps...
All things you've mentioned have allready been discussed, now you just said you'd rewrite the theme from scratch and never use this version. I said that's okay with me.
End Smile
My Company - I am Microsoft Certified in HTML5, CSS3 and JS
Well, I'm not trying to bring down your theme, if you want to offer themes at an official site for themes, you should really take time on it.
The buttons are illegible, kind've like ghazal buttons, and kind've bring the whole theme down.
I'm providing this feedback as this theme has a LOT of potential, with all those gaming forums out there, and if you don't make it good enough, and somebody else makes one, then yours won't even get used.
I'm just saying, it's the tiny details that people look at, your target audience is fellow webmasters, who may, or may not, have knowledge in CSS.
If you want more subscribers, prove to people even your free themes are good.
Once again, just my opinion.
(hmm, excuse my run-on sentences)
Allright Infranight, you finally got me.

Because the audience of fellow webmasters hates my buttons so much, I added different ones in MyBB style now.

I hope you do like these better.

I still include the old ones because I personally like them better (oh please, no discussion about that) but you can now also use the new ones...

Check out this screenshot (all buttons have been replaced but I didn't want to reupload all preview screens):

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter

PS: Images done by me, based on MyBB graphics.
The corners are a bit rough, and not really round. The gradient also seems to be a bit off.
However, it is much more legible now, it is a pretty nice theme.
Congrats.
(2009-07-10, 07:53 PM)Infranight Wrote: The corners are a bit rough, and not really round. The gradient also seems to be a bit off.
However, it is much more legible now, it is a pretty nice theme.
Congrats.

Thank you... I didn't add rounded corners, I don't get what you say about the gradient though... it's exactly the one from the header image Smile

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
The text on the buttons is off-center both vertically and horizontally, there's no border on the images ... and even then, it's just a copy of the default buttons, and a bad one at that.