Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average
Zaher1988's Plugins / Mods List
By rearranging your index template. Did you already tried it ? Or even done a search, cause this has been asked before.
Yes i did do a search but couldn't find anything. I also looked in the index template but couldn't see what i would change to move it to the left.
Any help with this would be great. Thanks
Open your index template

Find
  <tr>        <td width="75%" valign="top">{$forums}</td><td width="25%" valign="top">{$sb_welcome}{$sb_search}{$sb_stats}{$sb_latestthreads}{$sb_additional}</td>
  </tr>

Replace by
  <tr>    <td width="25%" valign="top">{$sb_welcome}{$sb_search}{$sb_stats}{$sb_latestthreads}{$sb_additional}</td>
    <td width="75%" valign="top">{$forums}</td>
  </tr>

You probably didn't look very good ...

Note :: When you're gonna deactivate the plugin the replace_templates won't work anymore, so you will need to delete it manually ...

On deactivate [ index template ]

Find
<table width="100%"  border="0">
  <tr>
     <td width="25%" valign="top">{$sb_welcome}{$sb_search}{$sb_stats}{$sb_latestthreads}{$sb_additional}</td>    <td width="75%" valign="top">{$forums}</td>
  </tr>
</table>

Replace by
{$forums}
Thanks very much for your help Smile
Hi,

I'm pretty new to this MyBB. I made a Business Forum, which is doing pretty well.

I Installed the Easy Adv. Banner 3.0 so that I could show banners at the top. It worked a treat, but then randomly when I tried to edit one of the banners...The main area of the Admin CP dissapeared, and stretched the menu over..Wierd!

The problem really has occured now, as I tried to deactivate it...it came up with an error then my whole board went down.

From the front end, the error is this:

MySQL error: 1146
Table 'asonda_forum.mybb_banners' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT * FROM mybb_banners WHERE bstatus='no' ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1

However, as soon as I remove the plugin from the Inc/Plugins folder... the board works again...

I'd like to be able to use the banner plugin...What do I have to do in order to get it working again?

As soon as I put the Plugin into the folder, I get the above error message, then in the Admin section when I click deactivate (as it still thinks it's active at this point)... I then get this:

MySQL error: 1146
Table 'asonda_forum.mybb_banners' doesn't exist
Query: SELECT image FROM mybb_banners

I don't know what's happened at all, and I haven't a clue on what steps I need to take now...

Best Regards

Jamie
So, has it sort of only Half deactivated itself??
www.ukbusinesschat.co.uk - Business Forum
Just to let you know, I've since added the table into the MySQL Database, managed to get it to deactivate, then installed the Plugin again from fresh.. Smile
www.ukbusinesschat.co.uk - Business Forum
This probably was answered already but I can't find it: I got the country flag mod to work but the image is not showing up Sad

edit - while I'm at it, how do you change the alignment to left instead of center?
SaintofKillers Wrote:This probably was answered already but I can't find it: I got the country flag mod to work but the image is not showing up Sad

edit - while I'm at it, how do you change the alignment to left instead of center?

You're using the default theme ?
does the links work for anyone? im trying to get a sidebar but i cant understand how to get it.