Poll: Which site should I focus on?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Zorums.com
23.08%
3 23.08%
NightShifters.net
46.15%
6 46.15%
PitBullFL.com
7.69%
1 7.69%
None, spend more time making money with your business ventures.
23.08%
3 23.08%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which site should I focus on and which should I drop?
Drop PitBullFL.com...
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.
Any particular reason why T0m?
-Joe
AFreeCloud - Free Cloud-Based Web Hosting!
I would also drop PitBullFL.
It has a too focused target audience. The intersection is Pittbull AND Florida. What is with Pitbulls from Californien? Your audience is limited and this is not a good future planing. Do you know what I meaning?
That and also most, owners are going to contunually chat on it. Once they make a stand and the court says yea or nay (like on ON can) it is what it is.
I think night shift is also called Graveyard shift
I like the idea of nightshifters, but the theme is just awful Toungue
(2009-08-19, 01:36 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: I would also drop PitBullFL.
It has a too focused target audience. The intersection is Pittbull AND Florida. What is with Pitbulls from Californien? Your audience is limited and this is not a good future planing. Do you know what I meaning?
The whole point is to have a targetted audience. I am not aiming to have the largest Pit Bull related forum, just a small forum for local pit bull owners. Wink

(2009-08-19, 05:35 PM)T0m Wrote: That and also most, owners are going to contunually chat on it. Once they make a stand and the court says yea or nay (like on ON can) it is what it is.
What do you mean? I don't understand.

(2009-08-19, 07:51 PM)dikidera Wrote: I think night shift is also called Graveyard shift
Yes it is.

(2009-08-19, 08:17 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: I like the idea of nightshifters, but the theme is just awful Toungue
Yes it is. Sad
-Joe
In Ontario Canada, Pitbulls are banned from breading... Tons of protests but our PM is duller then bush...
Same in some areas of the US. Luckily not in Florida where the forum is targetting towards. Wink
-Joe
Well how many pet owner have pitbulls. How many of them are dedicated to stopping it? How many have computer access?

See its small group. Unless you could get some public outage (Like start a pitbull walk for freedom) Its gonna be hard to get people.