Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rose Graphics
Top pull off a graphics site you need a really nice unique theme and really nice graphics and I am sorry but I don't see either.

Not to mention that you don't have any original content and I see nothing different from any other graphics site.

As killy said a domain isn't everything but having a top level domain such as a .com does go a long way as it lets people know that you care enough about your site to invest $9. I am not saying you don't care about your site but this is the way people see it.

Here is a good example of a graphics community http://setsoudesign.com/forum/
(2009-08-10, 07:33 AM)TimB. Wrote: Top pull off a graphics site you need a really nice unique theme and really nice graphics and I am sorry but I don't see either.

Basically that. Show your dedicated and have some talent Wink.
A man walked into an interview for a job at a bank wearing a dirty t-shirt and blue jeans covered in paint. The manager, shocked, said, "What ... why are you wearing that to this interview!?"

The man replied, "Oh, I don't want to invest in a suit unless I know I will get the job."
Toungue That's pretty good. Have you seen The Pursuit of Happiness though?
(2009-08-10, 09:24 AM)NetSage Wrote: Toungue That's pretty good. Have you seen The Pursuit of Happiness though?

no but i know what it is

ANYWAY IT'S JUST AN ANALOGY. the best way to achieve success is to act like you're already successful
I know. I was just giving the one situation I can think of. You should see the movie though it's good Wink.
(2009-08-10, 07:33 AM)TimB. Wrote: Here is a good example of a graphics community http://setsoudesign.com/forum/

Lol, I'm thinking maybe I should go back to Setsou, who knows. xD

But yeah, to have a community, no matter if it's new or not, you will have to spend some money.

Also...the theme doesn't really shout creative graphics. A good custom made theme would serve some justice.
To be honest, maybe Raven needs to accept her graphics ability isn't up to this.
Keep practicing your graphic skills... Giving up wont make you any better Smile
(2009-08-12, 08:39 PM)kruzzen Wrote: Keep practicing your graphic skills... Giving up wont make you any better Smile

I agree, accepting limitations does nothing for you in the longrun.
I'm not here often, shoot a PM or whatever if you want my discord.