Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
[Release 1.4.x] Get IP in a Tool Tip 1.0
(2009-08-31, 12:13 AM)babjusi Wrote: @querschlaeger, I have never seeing you making a positive comment or post in the Release thread. You always seem unsatisfied and full of critics and giving advices that this plugin should have this option or that option etc. I mean if you don''t like a plugin, then don''t use it. But please refrain from dishing out all this negative stuff. It is so annoying. If you want perfection, start from your own plugins and only then you can chritisize other plugin authors.

That's a bit unfair now, sorry babjusi.
He is totally right about the template edit, selling something like that as premium mod is just stupid. He just posted a free alternative for this plugin and that's allright.
My Company - I am Microsoft Certified in HTML5, CSS3 and JS
is it possible to do template edit too using boxover.js? Big Grin just an idea i thought.. Toungue
<signature too big>
(2009-08-31, 02:44 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote:
(2009-08-31, 12:13 AM)babjusi Wrote: @querschlaeger, I have never seeing you making a positive comment or post in the Release thread. You always seem unsatisfied and full of critics and giving advices that this plugin should have this option or that option etc. I mean if you don''t like a plugin, then don''t use it. But please refrain from dishing out all this negative stuff. It is so annoying. If you want perfection, start from your own plugins and only then you can chritisize other plugin authors.

That's a bit unfair now, sorry babjusi.
He is totally right about the template edit, selling something like that as premium mod is just stupid. He just posted a free alternative for this plugin and that's allright.

There is nothing unfair about that Lennart. It is the way that he said and that ain''t cool at all. I know that you don''t like Ghazal and all that, but that is how I saw his posts here. Anyway, that is all I will say on the matter cos mybb doesn''t need another quarrelling thread. There are enough of those floating around lately Big Grin
[Image: sig.gif]

Contact me in private only if you need paid help with mybb-related issues. Otherwise, please don''t, unless I invite you to. Thanks Smile
I have to clear here, that if any one quarel me again, I just report to the Management, and they will take their action in the way they choose.

If any one found alternative of those plugins, then I didn't bound them to pay me to get the code, they are fully given rights to choose their best plugins. What querschlaeger gave the code, its right, but my code have something more...

@ Lennart: stop posting if you have nothing to add here. Suggestion is suggestion, ideas are most welcomed, but the way you post is really disrupting the atmosphere of this forum, saying some thing "stupid" is one example of that.

Liked, then Use... Otherwise leave them all... simple as that.
@ghazal: I didn't talk to you and I won't, check your PM.
@babjusi: I'd like to discuss this further, please PM me if you'd like too.
My Company - I am Microsoft Certified in HTML5, CSS3 and JS
did you read the PM at mybbaddons ??