Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Poke Revolution
Using an FTP client like File Zilla. Why don't you search? When I first made my first website I didn't ask for help anywhere. I googled a lot of times, switched between various free hosts but I managed to understand how things worked. :/
All my plugins are available for free at MyBB Extend and on my GitHub. MyBB-Plugins.com has been closed and none of my plugins are officially maintained or supported.
^^^
+1

You need to look up some basic things like creating a database, using Cpanel, ect.
[Image: prowlersig.png]
Leave? I didn't leave...I just started lurking!
Ok I'm trying to upload some files
Alright Dark Abyss just google for help!

Get a host at : freehostia.com than get a free domain at co.cc and upload a Mybb version on your host. That all I am going to say, Google the rest Wink.
This is really really hard for me. Can I just host my site here? Or can anyone host it for me?
Here?? MyBB doesn't host websites Toungue
All my plugins are available for free at MyBB Extend and on my GitHub. MyBB-Plugins.com has been closed and none of my plugins are officially maintained or supported.
Which bit do you find hard?? The host is basically where all your information is stored, files, database etc, a lot of them are free. The domain is the address you visit, google.com, wikipedia.org etc, it's good to have a proper one with a proper ending like .com instead of .co.cc or a subdomain, like what you currently have. If you've got almost 7,000 posts you should be looking for a proper host with a proper domain rather than a subdomain. When you buy a domain, you need to transfer the nameservers so it points to your host, your host would help you with that. A lot of the hosts in that sticky thread are quite user friendly, they'll help you make the database and tell you where your files go. As for a domain, poke-revolution.com is available, you could use that.
MyReactions - All Plugins

Can you still feel the butterflies?

Free never tasted like pudding.
I got a domain I think
» Domain » Status » Action
pokerevolution.mybbnew.com Active
From here. Let me try and add files.
No that is your current hosting. You have to get new hosting (freehostia.com) and than get a free domain at co.cc and add that domain to the free hosting account.
Where do i get the domain from co.cc? (Btw how did you make your signature like that?)