Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vB style skin request
After your done with that skin, can I make modified versions of your skins and release them? To be honest, it's the vB Template I'm after, not the style.

Oh, and where'd you get your dhtml pop-up script, is it your own? Probably you could add something that could let you switch from one menu to another through hovering other menu buttons, like in vB's.
Recent Oxide Skins
[Image: digitart2dt.gif]
can i have the dhtml menu code and can you show me where to put it.
can you give me the code for the search one though please to save me trying to work it out with the form and all.
Recent Oxide Skins
[Image: digitart2dt.gif]
Wow, I see you've changed the colors a bit, and it looks EVEN BETTER now!!!! I can't WAIT to use this on my forum! Good work!!! Big Grin
I to await this skin. I loved the old vbul style skin, it is a shame the author removed it. Hopefully this one will be even better.
i was just wondering, what is the big deal with a vbulletin style? this is MyBB not vBulletin. if you want vbulletin style, then buy it and stop the cursing here for the damn vB style.

and it looks way better with a real style, not a style from another software.
^I don't speak for the others, but for me it is the templates that I am after. The default templates do not support conditionals, this one does.

If I have to make a choice between the default MyBB one and vBulletin, I am for MyBB. It is just that certain functions are lacking in the former.
When will be the sytle ready ???