Discuss: MyBB 1.01 - Security Update Released
Ok of couse i have a problem. I updated it but now my text has changed and at the top of the page i get this message.
Quote:b->update_query(TABLE_PREFIX."threads", $firstpostup, "tid='$tid'"); } ?> ofile&uid={uid}"); ?>
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ls/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php:2148) in /home/ls/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php on line 859
And then when i try to go to the ACP i get this message.
Quote:b->update_query(TABLE_PREFIX."threads", $firstpostup, "tid='$tid'"); } ?> ofile&uid={uid}"); ?>
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ls/public_html/forum/inc/functions.php:2148) in /home/ls/public_html/forum/admin/global.php on line 96
dex.php"); ?>
PeterT Wrote:
NadavP2 Wrote:O.o, Very nice forum Toungue
Im using it to my new community,
I used vBulletin But i didnt liked the vbulletin :\

Well i have to say, Thats the greatest forum ever Smile

My forum (Installed yesterday lol ToungueP): Click Here!

So what happened to the MyBB Copyright at the bottom of your forum pages Sad
I have to say it Pisses me off so much when people take other peoples hard work and pass it off as there own I cannot see any Copyright notice. If there is anyone here (whichever browser you using) Let be corrected.
Never mind. I fixed my problem. Well i really didnt have a problem but whatever i did it fixed it.
I need mybb_1_00.zip so i could upgrade my pr2 board then upgrade to 1.01

http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=5185
Nevermind, don't send a PM to me - What Tikitiki was trying to say is the file on the download page of the site is MyBB 1.0 with the applied updates, making it 1.01.

(EDIT: I have deleted some posts, as well as Tikitiki - I misunderstood him)
jsoltesz.com - MyBB lead designer & team member since 2006
Thank for the update. Did it all very wellSmile