Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
indiePaper | Premium Themes
(09-19-2009, 12:13 AM)combus Wrote: $1.99

How do you make money on that lol?

Great themes, though, excellent job!
good u
Can someone provide screenshots of the themes in action.. I cant seem to see them in the demo using a proxy site (Site wont load for me probably an ISP problem)
(09-19-2009, 02:50 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote:
(09-19-2009, 12:13 AM)combus Wrote: $1.99

How do you make money on that lol?

Great themes, though, excellent job!

Well, is not really just about money, you know (you can tell by the price Toungue). I really want to innovate theming for MyBB, but I can't do it on my own. If I just give themes away, people would just grab them, and what's the point on that? They just use it, feel comfortable with it, but what do they do for sake of MyBB design trends evolution?

I want people to feel inspired to create themes, to submit their ideas, to unleash their creativity, but not many people wants to do it for free, they want something back. So, there's where money gets in. We can exchange themes, they can sell their themes, they submit their ideas to get themes, they work alongside a coder/designer, etc.

Thanks for your comment Smile
(09-19-2009, 02:55 AM)kjaonline Wrote: Can someone provide screenshots of the themes in action.. I cant seem to see them in the demo using a proxy site (Site wont load for me probably an ISP problem)

There are screenshots all over the site Toungue Check the featured themes box on the top of the page, or view the thread of each theme (There's a screenshot there too).
Looking good combus, I get all the themes for free right? Toungue Although I don't have any forum to use them on Sad.

I still say get rid of a lot of your little jquery touches.
Thanks, and yeah, you can get any of them free Toungue (even if I didn't give them to you xD, I'm hosted on your server, remember? lol)

There's no many jquery thingies, just 4 or 5 effects.
Finally you open up indiepaper. Ive been waiting a few months to see what you were going to do with it. Great job.

On a side note: I have a feeling you like jquery stuff to much. Toungue
(09-19-2009, 04:48 AM)combus Wrote: (even if I didn't give them to you xD, I'm hosted on your server, remember? lol)

I know but, well that never even came to mind.
By the way, the 'Toggle Panel' link doesn't work.
Need web hosting? Try MyBBWebHost!
#1 for Running MyBB Communities
The world's only premium web host dedicated to MyBB forums.

@Zash: sorry, I was messing with some JS again, so... something got bad in some part Toungue (also the collapses are messed up)

@Stephon: I really love jQuery Toungue

@Alex: that's good Smile I shouldn't have tell you LOL but anyways I do trust you xD
The demo site doesn't work right (at least as a guest). Sorry if you already know Toungue.