Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
indiePaper | Premium Themes
Quote:Quit acting like the hero, Not my fault the suppose premium themes aren\'t quite upto the standard i was looking for.

And it's not his fault that you are of only a couple of members who feel that way.
(11-03-2009, 05:07 AM)Killswitch2 Wrote:
Quote:Quit acting like the hero, Not my fault the suppose premium themes aren\'t quite upto the standard i was looking for.

And it's not his fault that you are of only a couple of members who feel that way.

True, but one has the right to express their opinion equally.
\'Dom W\' pid=\'420369\' dateline=\'1257224375\ Wrote:
\\\'fghthth56y\\\' pid=\\\'420349\\\' dateline=\\\'1257221120\\\ Wrote:Quit acting like the hero, Not my fault the suppose premium themes aren\\\'t quite upto the standard i was looking for.

I\'m not, I am merely of the perception that you can\'t really criticize unless you have the skill to compare against Wink

Why? If i could design myself you honestly think i\'d be looking for themes? Use your head.

\'Killswitch2\' pid=\'420372\' dateline=\'1257224847\ Wrote:
Quote:Quit acting like the hero, Not my fault the suppose premium themes aren\\\'t quite upto the standard i was looking for.

And it\'s not his fault that you are of only a couple of members who feel that way.

Am i suppose to say sorry for having an opinion? If people see them as premium well thats upto them but i don\'t.
Actually, would you like to share your idea of what a premium theme might be?
And stop using the damn \ to escape quotes, when you post, it escapes your message already
Guys stop fighting. Take it to PM. I'm sick of this off-topic bullshit that goes on in just about every thread.
Need web hosting? Try MyBBWebHost!
#1 for Running MyBB Communities
The world's only premium web host dedicated to MyBB forums.

(11-03-2009, 05:28 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: Actually, would you like to share your idea of what a premium theme might be?

He might be comparing the themes at indiePaper (which cost $2.99) with themes designed for IPB which cost $25+

@Zash: that'd be the ideal thing, but people want to express their opinion in public, and it's better that way because there is a better behavior IMO. Though, I do undesrstand what you're saying, recently many threads have been filled with random posts.
(11-03-2009, 05:28 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: Actually, would you like to share your idea of what a premium theme might be?

Sure, here check out http://www.ipbforumskins.com/forums/index.php# these are what i class as premium.

(11-03-2009, 03:53 PM)Zash Wrote: Guys stop fighting. Take it to PM. I'm sick of this off-topic bullshit that goes on in just about every thread.

Who's fighting? you think me having an opinon is fighting? I suggest you man up and grow up.

(11-03-2009, 05:00 PM)combus Wrote: He might be comparing the themes at indiePaper (which cost $2.99) with themes designed for IPB which cost $25+

@Zash: that'd be the ideal thing, but people want to express their opinion in public, and it's better that way because there is a better behavior IMO. Though, I do undesrstand what you're saying, recently many threads have been filled with random posts.

I had no intentions coming here looking for a fight with anyone all i done was express my opinon on your themes and i get told i can't "criticize unless you have the skill to compare against" and that "And it's not his fault that you are of only a couple of members who feel that way.".

Was there any need for that? No..
(11-05-2009, 04:02 AM)fghthth56y Wrote:

Sure, here check out http://www.ipbforumskins.com/forums/index.php# these are what i class as premium.

Yes, at more than 5x the cost Rolleyes.
Just as I thought Alex Toungue (and even posted it before his reply)

BTW (@fghthth56y), why did you quote me if you didn't say a thing related to that?