Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
Admin Forums!
Hi guys. Since Discuss Admin was sold, Xiofire and I decided to start a new admin forum, as close to DA as we could, so I am proud to present Admin Forums.

I hope all the members of DA will join this new community, and help get this site as active as DA Smile

http://adminforums.net
Your friendly neighbourhood lurker.
I love the sites will join soon.
[Image: signature.php?uid=1]
(Ex-DA Member here)

Will do, thanks for letting me know.
Awesome Josh, 100 posts in a day.
[Image: subscribe.png]
(10-22-2009, 04:11 PM)BlueEew Wrote:
(10-22-2009, 04:07 PM)Joshee Wrote: I will see what I can do. What color scheme would you like?

How much do you charge?

(10-22-2009, 04:08 PM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: That's fairly easy, it's just what I made with http://discusslife.net

It's sort of like it. Smile

I wish I could do that... Over a week and my site barely has 75 posts. Good job Toungue

And nice site Wink
Hmm i'm not liking the theme it doesn't really look very professional for an admin forum. Maybe get a custom theme?
(10-22-2009, 08:23 PM)IHearVoicesInMyHead Wrote: Hmm i'm not liking the theme it doesn't really look very professional for an admin forum. Maybe get a custom theme?

It's the same theme as Discuss Admin Smile
[Image: subscribe.png]
Quote:It's the same theme as Discuss Admin

If you build it they will come...
The theme is fine. It worked for Discuss Admin and all the users liked the theme. I don't think an admin forum should have a 'professional' them anyway. It should just be a fun place to come to, not some professional site.
Your friendly neighbourhood lurker.
(10-22-2009, 09:28 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: The theme is fine. It worked for Discuss Admin and all the users liked the theme. I don't think an admin forum should have a 'professional' them anyway. It should just be a fun place to come to, not some professional site.

Agreed, but a custom, unique theme will attract more users.