Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Intellect4Maniax, Where smart individuals can go wild.
(11-05-2009, 07:15 AM)Intellectual Maniac Wrote: [color=#696969][size=x-small][i]No, but you can ask one of my most favourite members, he is the 1st one to become a VIP subscriber on my forum/website.

Because he isn't going to be biased or anything....

Also can you stop posting in such tiny gray writing? It's a pain to read.

I don't think it is all that intelligent to be paying for VIP which has no concrete benefits and for a site that has had no monetary investment put into it anyway. But hey, maybe thats just me...
Why are you posting in such small fonts? <_<
(11-05-2009, 09:26 AM)TimB. Wrote:
(11-05-2009, 07:15 AM)Intellectual Maniac Wrote: [color=#696969][size=x-small][i]No, but you can ask one of my most favourite members, he is the 1st one to become a VIP subscriber on my forum/website.

Because he isn't going to be biased or anything....

Also can you stop posting in such tiny gray writing? It's a pain to read.

I don't think it is all that intelligent to be paying for VIP which has no concrete benefits and for a site that has had no monetary investment put into it anyway. But hey, maybe thats just me...

Are you stupid? Read the home page Link. Youll understand that the money is used to buy a better domain for the site...Big Grin
(11-05-2009, 09:34 AM)Intellectual Maniac Wrote: Are you stupid? Read the home page Link. Youll understand that the money is used to buy a better domain for the site...Big Grin

Are you stupid? Mow a lawn or something, earn $10 and buy it yourself.

In the words of Bay Brad:
Quote:A man walked into an interview for a job at a bank wearing a dirty t-shirt and blue jeans covered in paint. The manager, shocked, said, "What ... why are you wearing that to this interview!?"

The man replied, "Oh, I don't want to invest in a suit unless I know I will get the job."

If you want a successful site, look the part at least.
i do look the part are you blind as well?!!
By "look the part" I was not referring specifically to the design. Any way, it doesn't appear you are willing to see our point so never mind.
Your homepage is just un-usable.

And sorry, but I couldn't stop laughing when I read you said you were a professional (maybe in some other field but not on any web related, that's for sure). And you come here thinking you're the greatest thing ever, and that your $13 subscription is worth the ability to have some extra persmissions on a 9 members forum. Maybe you're too smart for us to understand how magnificient you are, oh well.
Yeah, seriously. You don't seem all that intelligent to me, Intellectual Maniac, nor do you come across as being very professional. Getting all defensive and calling people idiots isn't helping your case either. Everything I've read from you so far has only shown me that you are in fact lacking in intelligence.
Calling a person an idiot or stupid is not the way an intellectual or professional person would go. Sorry but I think you should 1)Better you attitude, 2)Make your website look good, doesn't look appealing at all, 3) Consider waiting a bit until you charge people money for stuff they can get if they make a website of their own, you have nothing unique.
I think it's hilarious how what's included in VIP status is the removal of ads, yet all the ads on his forum are ads for his forum. Not to mention, they're all over the place. An ad after every single post? Give me a break.