Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TheCommunity
sorry for the double post but I would just like to say that we are currently testing different web designs so please no more comments on that, and I apologize for the connection problems. We have about 13 members right now and they seem to all be okay with it.
I like the site. I joined a few days ago. Smile
lol yeah I know thanks.
Super slow, it's very frustrating to deal with such terrible loading speeds.
Wow, seriously?

You desperately need to put some work into your forum, The header...and the HUGE board statistics! Another question..why so many groups? for 27 members you have 12 groups! Your header is absolutely massive! The memberblock is confusing, especially with the quick register!

The actual forums seem second to all the plugins and extra crap you have added IMO, but then again I'm guessing I cant see all the forums as a guest...which can be easily mislead people into thinking your board is smaller and less active than it(possibly) is.

I'm not trying to flame you I'm just saying, why so much extra when you haven't really established your base? Just my 2 cents.
[Image: prowlersig.png]
Leave? I didn't leave...I just started lurking!
The site doesn't even load for me. That could be a problem.

sorry I will talk to the owner about all these things. Remember we are still under construction.
(11-18-2009, 09:44 PM)Relyc Wrote: sorry I will talk to the owner about all these things. Remember we are still under construction.
OK. Maybe next time you should think about setting up MyBB yourself, with a host like Host2x. That can help avoid these problems, as long as you know what you're doing.

well then I can just ask the owner to do this. It wasn't just his fault that you all hate the forums.
(11-18-2009, 10:08 PM)Relyc Wrote: well then I can just ask the owner to do this. It wasn't just his fault that you all hate the forums.

What?