Update Sidebox Plug-in
It just started working for me
Oh wait thats probably because you disabled it Toungue
(2009-11-11, 10:19 PM)Joshee Wrote: It just started working for me
Oh wait thats probably because you disabled it Toungue
Still not working for me btw...Sad
yeh sorry for disabling...btw do u have any idea about how to fix it?? i am clueless....
[Image: eyadHiR.png]
I dont know what the problem with it is. It works perfectly for my forum Undecided
(2009-11-11, 10:26 PM)Joshee Wrote: I dont know what the problem with it is. It works perfectly for my forum Undecided

Ok thanks for all your support, I hope matt move this thread to the support section...
I would honestly suggest you just wait till mine is out and subscribe. That Sidebox plugin is very buggy from what I've seen. Mine should be 99% bug free, and I'll fix any bugs found.

I just talked to "the boss" (The Site Owner over there at SCD) and apparently it should be up late tomorrow or early the following day. I've got one minor change to make (appearance change) and a small code update yet to do for a new feature and it'll be ready to be published.
(2009-11-11, 10:34 PM)ralgith Wrote: I would honestly suggest you just wait till mine is out and subscribe. That Sidebox plugin is very buggy from what I've seen. Mine should be 99% bug free, and I'll fix any bugs found.

I just talked to "the boss" (The Site Owner over there at SCD) and apparently it should be up late tomorrow or early the following day. I've got one minor change to make (appearance change) and a small code update yet to do for a new feature and it'll be ready to be published.

ok i will wait...
(2009-11-11, 10:36 PM)tech2game Wrote: ok i will wait...

Start watching the showcase for the announcement. She'll be announcing it any time. She's just finishing setting everything up, testing the update to the SideBoxes I made last night, then turning it on and announcing.
(2009-11-11, 10:34 PM)ralgith Wrote: I would honestly suggest you just wait till mine is out and subscribe.

i thought all your plugins are free.. Big Grin
<signature too big>
(2009-11-12, 08:27 PM)AndrewPH Wrote:
(2009-11-11, 10:34 PM)ralgith Wrote: I would honestly suggest you just wait till mine is out and subscribe.

i thought all your plugins are free.. Big Grin

Umm... no :p
Theres a freebie section, but most of the more complex plugins will be in subscriber's section. I've got a huge list of plugins I've been commissioned for by the owner of SCD, plus others where someone else commissions me for a plugin and chooses the lower rate which lets me retain the rights to it. Smile
i think not all new users can be your subscribers since you did block some ip address..thats bad to hear then.. thanks
<signature too big>