Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Console World - new theme, new homepage
(11-21-2009, 07:55 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Oh that makes more sense lol.
Anyway there was something missing in that theme, it looked too professional for a console related forum which is for people between 15-30 (though there's still people (above 30 years old) that go to that kind of forums, most of the users are younger than 30). I can't explain but TimB explained what I can't explain Toungue Check the first page and you'll know what I mean Smile

By the way, what don't you like in this one?

Its not that I dont like it, its that I like professional themes Toungue

But Tim made a good point, a messier theme would be better suited for a gaming community, so dont worry about my opinion Toungue
I do worry because I like to understand everyone's suggestions and points of view. Thanks Smile
(11-21-2009, 08:29 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I do worry because I like to understand everyone's suggestions and points of view. Thanks Smile

2 things i think could make it more gaming friendly.

1. Lighter background
2. Change grey menu to a different colour.

Hope they help Smile
Thanks but I'm not sure how changing those colours can make it more related to consoles :/
I'll probably add forum icons or something, not sure yet
I think the theme is fine Wink.
Forum is good. I don't think that It has a problem. If you like to change then change it. After all Your choice. It is changing perception person to person. You can take more advice from the others and Share your views to others.
(11-22-2009, 07:42 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Thanks but I'm not sure how changing those colours can make it more related to consoles :/
I'll probably add forum icons or something, not sure yet

If you do forum icons, you should use these Smile
I'd use forum related icons, not those. And if I need icons like those, I'll probably make them myself, thanks anyway Smile